This online course focuses on levels B1 or B2 DELF (Diplôme d’études de la langue française) exam preparation of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR).
A DELF diploma is required if you are applying for french nationality or a french university programme. B2 diploma is a minimum requirement for most post-secondary schools. B1 and B2 are also the levels that French workplaces normally require.
Why taking a DELF online course with french class e-learning platform?
- Study at your own pace, when and where you want.
- Get 40 hours training for the exam with exercises and corrections.
- Practice oral and written expression.
- Get fluency with reading and listening.
- Learn with the feedback of your favorite accredited teacher!
- Improve your comprehension and expression skills.
- Get self-insurance.
- Get an access to a lot of examples.
- Prepare yourself with 2 exams with personalised correction and feedback.
- Count with personnal progression.
- Get a diploma recognised by the French Ministry of Education